Better Late Than Dead
Normale prijs: € 18,99
Nu € 14,95
You awaken on an island with no memory. There’s a child’s photograph in your pocket. The child’s face means nothing to you. To uncover the mysteries of the island and the past you must search for resources and locate a way to escape. Played in both first and third person view, Better Late Than DEAD features a crafting system inspired by classic point and click adventure games. You won’t stack items in a table but will create new ones by using actions like Cut & Tie.
Further investigation of the island reveals the incongruous and outlandish nature of your environment. Craft items, seek shelter, quench your thirst, satisfy your hunger and fend off animals. What will you need to escape the island? The answers are waiting.
- Craft items using a combination of objects and methods like cutting and tying.
- Online Multiplayer.
- Lose blood, break bones, be poisoned and stave off hunger and thirst.
- Varying weather conditions affect gameplay.
- Procedurally generated items that the player must find in order to leave the island.
- Dangerous animals including wolves, snakes and sharks.
- Permadeath – Will you be able to escape the island or will you succumb to its menace?
|Platform||PC / Mac|
|Taal||English (United Kingdom), Dutch (Netherlands)|