World of Subways Vol. 1
Beschikbaarheid: Op voorraad
The label "World of Subways" will feature some of the most interesting Subway Routes of the world for the PC. Vol.1 kicks off with the oldest underground route, the route between New Jersey and New York City known as the PATH Route. Further planned products are the BerlinSubway, London Underground and the Paris Metro. Add-ons, such as new trains route extensions or new activities will also be available in future.
This Route, approx 50 kilometers long, connects the states of New Jersey and New York . More than 40 % of the route is above ground.
- Animated display monitors at stations
- Random animated persons at stations
- Realistic shift service to schedule
- Incident options which can happen during shift service
- Intelligent and custom announcements
- Passenger volume dependend on time if day
- Simulation of wear and tear caused by style of operation (can be selected via options)
- Extensive scoring system, adding to the excitement and fun.
- Custom setting of destination display during operations
- Opening doors to be seen from either inside or outside, controlled by the player
- Doors can be openend seperately. Options are the doors on the right and left side of the train. Of course you can also open both sides at the same time.
- Break Spark - Spaces in between the live rails can produce break sparks on the current collectors which can be seen as lightning flashes and which can also be heard. This is best to be seen in a tunnel as the tunnel walls will be lit for a split second when this happens
- Train vibration – as soon as the train starts moving, vibrations will take effect on the train
- Train swings – The train will start swinging the higher the speed. You will especially get this kind of feel in the cab. Hard braking will also produce this effect and the train will still be in a swinging motion when it has come to a full stop
- Configurable key commands – The player can freely configure keys to his liking. He can for instance configure the key for the brake lever wherever he wants.
- 3D – Cockpit with rotatable camera – allowing the player to look around. By using a key stroke the view angle will be centered again
- Free movement inside the train – While the train is stationary at a station you will have the option to switch to an ego perspective inside the passenger car. You can move by using keyboard commands, view angles can be controlled with the mouse
- Free movement on the station – you can get off the train at any station and move around (ego perspective). There will also be some missions starting on the platform of a station. The player will have to walk into to the train, into the cab which is seperated from the passenger area by a door.
- Changing of cabs at a terminus – sometimes you will have to change the cabs during a mission. You will have to do this at Hoboken at the weekends when shift operation is active. The train driver has to leave the cab, the train and then walk along the platform to the other end. He then gets into the train and cab again to prepare for departure
- Realistic lighting on the trains – Pixel lighting allows a correct display of the amount of light. You probably know what it looks like when thinking of a flashlight shining agains a wall. Pixel lighting allows the display of such lighting effects as can already be seen in some ego shooter games. This effect will amaze you when driving at night or through a tunnel
The physics have been developed considering the real life physics and as used on training simulators. It also contains the vibrating of parts of the 3D cockpit and the movement of the carriage in relation to its speed and brake power. Another plus in terms of realism is the turning angle inside the cab.
|Taal||German (Germany), English (United States), French (France), Dutch (Netherlands)|
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64 bit)
- Processor: min. 3.0 GHz
- RAM Memory: min. 2 GB
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB
- Graphics card: min. 512 MB NVidia GeForce 66xx or higher
- DirectX 9
- Internet connection and Steam user account
- Officiële retailer
- Koop games legaal en veilig online
- Digitaal direct geleverd
- Altijd veilig
- Fysiek: 1 - 2 werkdagen levertijd
Zo Werkt Digitaal:
- Veilig winkelen
- Snel de code ontvangen
- Activeer de code
- Veilig downloaden
- Veel gameplezier